Monday, November 25, 2013

Don't Want to Workout but Want to Lose Weight

     It's very common having people not wanting to workout. One of the biggest tools you need is motivation. Motivation is very important because not having it will not make you workout. People look at working out differently. Usually most people hate working out because they either have no motivation or don't enjoy doing it. However some people think working out is a great thing because it releases stress and makes your body feel a lot better.
     People that don't have motivation to exercise I would bring up about taking dance classes such as Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, etc. Whats neat about these classes are you meet new friends, you go your own speed, and most importantly you have fun. I attend these classes because I love to dance while listening to music. I also used to be a dancer so I pick up on the choreography quickly. I feel these classes are great to attend because they're always fun and you're getting the workout in rather than running which isn't always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment